Hello there! We are back on schedule this month, with updates for 2 Premium addons and Transcoder.
First on the list is Transcoder. We have broken past 2000 active installs, with no signs of slowing down! This release ensures that Transcoder will work on a wider range of server setups, by replacing the mechanism that is responsible for moving transcoded files from our server to yours.
Want to read more about how Transcoder works? Check out our FAQ page!
We also got our Membership addon to play nice with Search Media. The plugin itself now displays direct links to its settings, Documentation and Support from the plugin listing page itself. If you need assistance, we are never more than a click away ?
If you recently renewed an rtMedia Product license, you will have noticed that the checkout process is more streamlined. You might also have noticed a new “Subscription” tab your account page. Read more about these changes in our previous blog post.
Version 2.2.2, July 5, 2017
- Added links for Settings, Documentations and Support in plugin listing page
- Compability issue with the new search media feature of rtMedia
- Incorrect values in membership admin payment dropdown list
rtMedia Custom Attributes
Version 1.2.4, July 18, 2017
- Added search media using rtMedia custom attribute feature [Doc]
- Updated translation files and escape HTML
- Load more issue for media gallery of a specific custom attribute
Version 1.1.2, July 21, 2017
- Added: Filter to allow adding a custom filename for the transcoded files [Doc]
- Replaced file_get_contents() with wp_remote_get() to have better server compatibility
How do I update?
Update any rtMedia addon from the WordPress backend on a website that has an active license key. Alternatively, you can download the latest zip file from your Account Page.
Our 40+ Premium addons & themes, are easier than ever to keep track of, with our new Subscription billing model. Every product comes with 1 year of guaranteed updates and access to our Premium Support channel.