Categories media based on attributes. Site owner need to create attributes. When user upload a media, can select in which attribute that media can add.
Attribute is nothing but custom taxonomy which can be predefined by site owner. So that end users/members of site can use during media upload.
You can set as many attributes as you want for media such as Photo Category, Camera Type, Location. etc.
Follow these to setup and installation:
- Download rtMedia Custom Attributes plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-custom-attributes.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.2.5, August 10, 2017Fixed
- Image count issue for custom attribute’s sitemap
- Pagination issue on media gallery for custom attribute
- Site break issue when BuddyPress is inactive
Version 1.2.4, July 18, 2017New Features
- Added search media using rtMedia custom attibute feature [Doc]
- Updated translation files and escape HTML
- Load more issue for media gallery of a specific custom attribute
Version 1.2.3 Mar 15, 2017
- Added: Prevention to add attributes to media(which are added as comment) while editing.
- Most commented sorting issue with attribute shortcode.
- Options missing in Media Gallery
- Attribute alignment issues in lightbox
- Media attributes not getting saved during multiple media upload
- Media attributes not getting updated in backend Media tab after adding, deleting or editing them
- Custom attribute not getting saved when uploaded via URL (requires rtMedia Upload By URL)
- Options tab was missing on media listing page
- Fixed the attribute alignment in media popup box
==Version 1.2==Oct 24, 2016
- Added option to remove attribute from media
- Added pretty links for attribute archive/list page
- Added compatibility for rtMedia SEO and YOAST SEO plgin
- Removed the selected attribute option after media is uploaded
- Changed the license activation/deactivation core functionality
==Version 1.1.2==Jun 02, 2016
- Added media gallery support for custom attribute
- Improved CSS
- Compressed CSS & Minified JS Support
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
==Version 1.1.1==Jun 09, 2015
- Fix CSS issue
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Added attributes section under rtMedia setting.