1. General Terms
- The decision to use services and products of rtCamp is yours and rtCamp shall not be liable for it.
- Client may not use the Services or Products and may not accept the terms if:
- Client is not of legal age to form a binding contract with rtCamp, Inc, or
- Client is a person barred from receiving the Services under Indian laws or other countries including the country in which client is resident or from which client uses the Services
Design and Development
- rtCamp will not work on third party theme templates. Design and development is done only from scratch.
- Lifetime free bug support won’t be applicable if the codes are tampered/edited by any third party.
- Support will be provided only through free support forum.
- rtCamp will implement all recommended SEO Practices in the development stage. However, rtCamp will not assure search engine juice up and will not provide SEO consultancy as it depends upon Google Inc.
2. Products (plugins and themes)
All the products present on our website are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
All the products (plugins and themes) sold and distributed by rtCamp on this website are done that they will be useful, but without any warranty, without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using rtMedia Products. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. If WordPress functions correctly on a clean install of itself, rtCamp is guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress for rtMedia plugins, themes, and extensions. Because WordPress eco-system has the number of plugins that are vast and wide, we do not guarantee that our product will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software.
rtCamp has a dedicated team for the support and only give support for products purchased from us. Support is given by a human, there is a timeframe for support – Monday to Friday (10 am to 7 pm IST) which may also include national holidays. Refer support policy.
Support for plugins/themes sold and distributed by rtCamp is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license key(s). If customer facing a problem/issues because of any third party plugin/theme, our support member may ask for fresh WordPress setup to reproduce that issue.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the customer must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the product purchased. The purchase includes an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Support and updates for rtMedia Products are provided as long as rtCamp is actively developing the product. Any one of the following occur, rtCamp will no longer be responsible for providing support for the product:
a) Entire rtMedia and its premium products are purchased or bought out by another company.
b) If WordPress is no longer actively developed.
Updates for our premium plugins and themes are available automatically on your website where license keys are installed and activated.
- How to get product
After the payment is successfully from our store, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase details (product zip file and license key). Also, you can find the details about your purchase from account page. You can download the product by logging into the account created for you while purchasing.
Access to re-download product files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until the license key is renewed.
- Website & product Content
All content found on this site and throughout the products including images, documentation, support queries, and any other information belongs to rtCamp, Inc and cannot be redistributed without permission or consent.
- Change in Pricing
rtCamp, Inc reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a product subscription and/or license key without prior notice to the customer. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
rtCamp, Inc, may occasionally send emails to their customers related to the purchase of the product(s). We may send you occasional email newsletters for rtMedia Product updates, promotions, etc. Don’t worry, your email or other information won’t be shared with any third party vendors/company. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- Refund Policy
We believe in and stand behind our product 100%. However, we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone’s website all of the time. If you are not happy with our product purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve, we will be happy to consider offering a refund. You can create a support ticket for the refund. Refer the refund policy.
3. Changes to Services
- rtCamp reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service for any reason, with or without notice.
4. Changes to the TOS
- rtCamp reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.