- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we have to
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone outside of rtCamp unless explicitly specified in this document
- We don’t store any of your personal information unless we need it for testing, development or to make our services better. Even in this case, we make sure to irreversibly delete it as soon as it has served its purpose
rtMedia Product ComplianceThe rtMedia Core does not collect your data or your users’ data in any way. We use the Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) plugin to manage our store. We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders. Handling this data also allows us to:
- Send you important account/order/service information.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
- Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- IP address and URL of the website that requested a transcode job
- Name of uploaded file, its length & other media metadata associated with the file
- The actual uploaded file and any thumbnails generated by Transcoder
- The data associated with the license key of the requesting website
Support & ForumsrtCamp gives support for premium products with Helpdesk. Helpdesk support requires raising a ticket on this website. All personal data, admin information is accessible only to the user who raises the ticket and rtCamp’s support team. Our public and private support forums store the following data:
- Past support tickets with text, media and metadata.
- WordPress user data of all participants in any support ticket.