This product comes with guaranteed update.
- You can use this add-on on any number of sites.
- Price includes 1 year of premium support. Support will be provided for 1-site only based on your purchased.
- Price includes 1 year of free updates. If you do not receive any update within 1-year from the date of your purchase, your license will be extended to cover next upgrade for free of cost.
If you have questions, feel free to ask us.
- Download rtMedia Membership plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to your Dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-membership.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
- Multiple currency options that allows site owners to change currency as they see fit.
- Purchased history of subscribe users with shortcode.
- Stats of subscribed users as per their respective plan.
- Restrict file downloads: (Depends on enhancements in rtMedia Premium addons)
- Future Release might work independent of rtMedia plugin.
- Why do I need this add-on?
- What are the settings for this addon?
- How this addon works?
- What other payment gateway supported with this add-on?
- Is the current plugin version Translation-ready?
- I want to report a bug/request a feature?
- How long will I be eligible for upgrades?
Q. Why do I need this add-on?
The Membership addon will help you in handling memberships to your site(s) and make it easy for you to set limits for number of media files a member of your site can upload and size of the files allowed.
Also you can ask users to pay based of plans.
Q. What are the settings for this addon?
There are a number of settings for this addon which could be seen in detail here.
Q. How this addon works?
Admin user can change the members file count and file size (in MB) values as per the requirement in
WordPress Dashboard -> rtMedia -> Membership.
Three membership plans (Gold , Silver and Bronze) are added by default.
Admin can add new plans and update them at
WordPress Dashboard -> rtMedia -> Plans.
The details for Membership Settings and Plan Settings are available here.
Q. What other payment gateway supported by this add-on?
Right now we only support PayPal payment gateway. NO other payment options implemented with this add-on.
Q. Is the current plugin version translation-ready?
Yes, it is translation ready. The .po and .mo files are included.
Q. I want to report a bug or request a feature?
Please feel free to use premium support tab from rtMedia settings itself to report any bugs. For any features or suggestions, you could write to us at support forum.
Q. How long will I be eligible for upgrades?
We will be providing upgrades up-to one year from your date of purchase.
Version 2.2.3, March 6, 2018New Features
- Added: Filter to hide membership subscription plans [Doc]
- Added a feature using which user can add a custom shortcode to display media-gallery of different subscribed plans [Doc]
- Improved update plugin script
- Issue with colorpicker under membership plan admin settings
Version 2.2.2, July 5, 2017Enhancements
- Added links for Settings, Documentations and Support in plugin listing page
- Compability issue with the new search media feature of rtMedia
- Incorrect values in membership admin payment dropdown list
Version 2.2.1 Jan 18, 2017
- Improved text alignment under admin setting
- Improved UI of Membership plan setting for user profile
- Added: New button to reset the upload limit and media count under admin setting
- Added: Filter to change
rtMedia Membership Plantext at frontend user profile [Doc]
- Membership limit values reflection according to the plan under user profile setting
- Media upload limit and files values according to the plan selected user profile
- Membership user plan sorting
- Add multi currency support
- Fix PHP Notices
- Fix admin setting issue
- Minified JS and Compressed CSS
- Added Persian language file
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
- Bug fixes
- Added language files
- Updated admin option UI
- Bug fixes
- Fix invalid arguments warning in user profile
- Fix plugin update
- Fix possible XSS vulnerability
- Fix changelog issue
- Admin settings to change plan and limits for the user
- PayPal Payment Gateway Integration
- Disabled assign plans from site admin to users
- Give ability to define custom user-groups
- Number of groups will be unlimited
- Add support for restrictions on Upload file limit (in MB) and No. of Files (Media Count)
- Restrictions have time cycle like Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Lifetime
Read about setting and other details for this plugin in documents