Our first update of the not-so-new year brings enhancements to two Premium addons and new features to the Transcoder encoding service.
We have made our Photo Tagging addon’s search more powerful with this update. The search will now display suggestions based on even partial matches of username or name fields, which makes tagging much more intuitive.
This update to our Membership addon addresses some visual issues and adds a filter to change the “rtMedia Membership Plan” text to suit your website:
Read the full changelogs below:
rtMedia Photo Tagging
Version 2.4.1 Jan 18, 2017
- Improved search results for tagging friends
Version 2.2.1 Jan 18, 2017
- Improved text alignment under admin setting
- Improved UI of Membership plan setting for user profile
- Added: New button to reset the upload limit and media count under admin setting
- Added: Filter to change
rtMedia Membership Plantext at frontend user profile [Doc]
- Membership limit values reflection according to the plan under user profile setting
- Media upload limit and files values according to the plan selected user profile
- Membership user plan sorting
Transcoder’s goal since the beginning was to provide a hassle-free transcoding solution for any WordPress website. Its user base has been steadily growing since its launch, with well over a thousand current subscribers.
Transocder v1.1 adds support for GUI-based retranscoding. All you need to do is select which files need to be retranscoded and push a button!
We also added a set of Filters to help you customize Transcoder to your needs. You can check out the specifics of each of these in the doc links in the changelog below:
Version 1.1 Dec 27, 2016
- Retranscoding service to regenerate media thumbnails and retranscode media
- Added option in settings to override the current video thumbnail after retranscoding
- Added filters to disable the emails getting sent to users and administrators [Doc]
- Added action before the transcoded thumbnails are stored [Doc]
- Added action after transcoded media is stored [Doc]
- Added action after callback response is processed [Doc]
- Improved the condition checking and fixed several bugs
- Fixed transcoded media not getting deleted bug
Version 1.1.1 Jan 10, 2017
- False positive result of localhost checking
How do I update?
To update the Transcoder plugin, simply click on “update now” from
Plugins > Installed Plugins on your WordPress Dashboard. Your plan usage will be unaffected after upgrading.
Update any rtMedia addon from the WordPress backend on a website that has an active license key. Alternatively, you can download the latest zip file from your Account Page.
If you are looking to purchase any of our 40+ premium addons & themes, please head over to our Product Store. Every product comes with 1 year of guaranteed updates and access to our Premium Support channel.
Links: Store | Demo | Transcoder | Support
You must be logged in to post a comment.