Earlier we announced simplifying buying decisions for rtMedia and we are following it up with another new important announcement.
We had 35+ premium add-ons that required being installed individually on the WordPress site along with individual license keys for each add-on. This was a very time-consuming process for our customers, and the plugin section in the WordPress dashboard was cluttered with too many plugins.
Also, it requires our team spending a lot of time managing all the separate projects internally.
To simplify this, we came up with a single plugin, rtMedia Premium.
What’s there in rtMedia Premium!
It’s a new plugin that replaces 35+ add-ons and will extend the capabilities of rtMedia Core plugin. We have combined all the premium add-ons into this single plugin that will give many benefits:
- No individual add-on installation, no individual license key
- A single plugin to manage all features
Q: How does it compare with rtMedia Pro?
- With rtMedia Pro, you had to download/upload 35 zip files whereas rtMedia Premium comes all together within a single zip.
Q: What if I already have rtMedia Pro purchased?
- If you have rtMedia Pro purchased already, you will get the option to upgrade to rtMedia Premium plugin for free.
Q: How do I switch from rtMedia Pro to rtMedia Premium?
- You can upgrade by login to your rtMedia Account, under the license key tab.
Q: Can I buy rtMedia Pro as I want to have individual addons?
- No, we have removed the new purchase option for rtMedia Pro.
If 35 add-ons are purchased individually, these will cost you more than $2000 but rtMedia Premium package starts at $499 only. Check out our simplified pricing.
If you have any questions, you can always reach us via support.
Links: rtMedia Premium | Support
You must be logged in to post a comment.