Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia WordPress Comment Attachments plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-wordpress-comment-attachments.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.2.3 Mar 16, 2017
- Update EDD license
- Update the default media size to Medium instead of Thumbnail under WordPress comment attachments
- Added: Filter to change the media size under WordPress comment attachments [ Doc ]
- Added: Filter to allow modification to the HTML content of attachment before it get render [ Doc ]
- Added: Filter to allow or disallow uploader under WordPress comment attachments [ Doc ]
- Added: Filter to disallow uploader with a message [ Doc ]
- Added: Action which can be called before attaching media to comment [ Doc ]
- Added: Action which can be called once media has been attached [ Doc ]
- Typo related to file size under rtMedia file uploader.
==Version 1.2.2==Jun 06, 2016
- Updated German language file
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
==Version 1.2.1==Sep 15, 2015
- Fix upload directory
- Open attached media in lightbox
- Updated language files
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Settings to enable/disable media for comments.