Follow below simple steps to install plugin:
- Download rtMedia View Counter plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-view-counter.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
Read documentation here.
View count will be displayed next to the media file which opened by user. Go through the video:
- Media owners can now click on the view count to see who viewed their media and when
- Added: Filter to change the x Views string [Doc]
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
- Bug fix
- CSS fix
- Set Enable view count ON by default in admin settings
- Added language files
- Initial Release