Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia Upload by URL plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-upload-by-url.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
URL UPLOADoption from rtMedia -> Settings -> Other Settings section
Read documentation here.
Settings to enable URL Upload:
Upload media from URL:
Version 1.1.5, January 24, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
- Custom Attributes can be set during upload (requires rtMedia Custom Attributes)
- Media not appearing after upload from Media Gallery
- Media description not getting saved
- Fixed no upload button displaying when pasting URL in mobile device
- Updated German language file
- Updated EDD License library
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Fix direct upload rtMedia settings conflict
- Updated language files
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Settings to enable/disable URL upload