Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia 5 Star Ratings plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-ratings.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
Read documentation here.
Check below video how star rating plugin works:
Version 1.2.3 Dec 9, 2016
- myCRED points can now be assigned when media is rated. (requires rtMedia myCRED v1.2+)
- Rearranged admin settings
- Changed text
- Updated the license activation classes
- Rating information formatting
- Rating vertical alignment
==Version 1.2.2==Jun 01, 2016
- Improved reset ratings feature
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
- Updated German language file
==Version 1.2.1==Dec 08, 2015
- Fix album rating issue in album gallery load more
- New feature: Album ratings
- New feature: Remove rating
- Minified JS and CSS files
- Bug fixes
- Update CSS and language files
- Fix missing text domain for text translation
- Use icon instead of image for star
- Updated language files
- Added language files
- Initial release
- 5 Star rating enable/disable settings