Watch video to take a quick look how it works:
Facebook app is required to work this add-on.
“rtMedia Social Sync” is a rtMedia add-on that allows user to import or fetch media (images and videos) from their Facebook account to WordPress + BuddyPress community website.
With this add-on, user can also select albums and attributes which are already present in website or create new during import. Also, the most important is privacy for all the imported media can be set.
This add-on use rtMedia upload feature only. So, imported media will store in same server location where other media stored.
Version 1.4.0, April 23, 2018New Features
- Introduced media import from Instagram [Doc]
- Added icons for Facebook and Instagram buttons
- Added filter to alter Facebook and Instagram buttons [Doc]
- Improved update plugin script
- Import album issue from Facebook
- Breadcrumb issue while traversing Facebook media
- Console notice while importing videos
- Fixed UI issue when importing facebook media
- Fixed issue with direct upload
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
- Bug fix: Custom context (shortcode) value for Facebook imports
- Bug fix: Make plugin compatible for FaceBook graph api v2.5
- Enhancement: Minified JS and compressed CSS
- Bug fix: Fix JS issue in FireFox browser
- Bug fix: Fix JS error for album import
- Enhancement: Updated admin options UI
- Feature: Import whole album(s)
- Enhancement: Single BuddyPress activity for all the imports
- Buf fix: Plugin update.
- Bug fix: Possible XSS vulnerability.
- Bug fix: Changelog issue
- Enhancement: Update rtMedia to the latest version required by rtMedia Social Sync via ajax
- Feature: Import media from Facebook account
Read documentation here.