Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia Sidebar Widgets plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-sidebar-widgets.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
- Widget will be added in
Appearance -> Widgetssection.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.3.7, November 27, 2018Fixed
- Media showed under the All tab for the Gallery Widget
- Redirect issue while uploading media in Uploader Widget
- Comment media showing in media tab issue
- UI/UX issues
Version 1.3.6, February 8, 2018New Features
- Added new tab options for Documents and Other file types under rtMedia Sidebar Gallery Widget [ requires rtMedia Docs and Other files version 1.3.2 ]
- Added: Filter to change order of the tabs displays in the rtMedia sidebar gallery widget [ Doc ]
- Added: Filter to select the media types that are being displayed inside the
Alltab of the rtMedia sidebar Gallery widget [ Doc ]
Version 1.3.5, January 22, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs link directly in plugin screen
Version 1.3.4 Dec 14, 2016
- Sidebar can now display a Most Rated tab (requires rtMedia 5 Star Ratings)
- Widget content loading issue
- Updated language file
- Fixed image thumbnail ratio issue in gridview
- Updated German language file
- Updated EDD License library
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- New feature: Most rated albums in gallery widget
- Added filter to show only public media in gallery widget
- Improved most viewed media widget
- Added template support for sidebar widget
- Added language files
- Initial Release.
- Recent media, most viewed media setting provided