Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia Set Custom Thumbnail for Audio/Video plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-set-custom-thumbnail.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
Read documentation here.
==Version 1.2.6==Dec 7, 2016ENHANCEMENTS
- myCRED points can now be assigned when custom thumbnails are set (requires rtMedia myCRED v1.2+)
==Version 1.2.4==May 31, 2016
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
==Version 1.2.3==Sep 30, 2015
- Update video thumbnail in BuddyPress activity
- Set custom thumbnail as featured like WordPress do
- Fix media thumbnail tab in edit media screen
- Added option to remove current thumbnail
- Added new hooks and filters [Read more].
- Fix allow custom thumbnail for album
- Allow custom thumb even if encoding service is activated
- Updated language files
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- File upload setting for thumbnail