Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia Set Custom Thumbnail for Audio/Video plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-set-custom-thumbnail.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.3.0, June 18, 2019New Features
- Add settings for allowing admin to set default thumbnail for audio and video
- Add Hover effect while deleting a thumbnail from settings
- Add custom thumbnail cover art for audio files in Lightbox and single media page
- Improved UI after thumbnail is uploaded for audio/video
- Warning on selecting the wrong file format while changing the thumbnail
- Fix thumbnail size on edit media, media gallery, and Lightbox
- Delete thumbnail file from upload dir when remove/replace custom thumbnail
- Fix issue of thumbnail upload with theme 2017 V2.1
==Version 1.2.6==Dec 7, 2016ENHANCEMENTS
- myCRED points can now be assigned when custom thumbnails are set (requires rtMedia myCRED v1.2+)
==Version 1.2.4==May 31, 2016
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
==Version 1.2.3==Sep 30, 2015
- Update video thumbnail in BuddyPress activity
- Set custom thumbnail as featured like WordPress do
- Fix media thumbnail tab in edit media screen
- Added option to remove current thumbnail
- Added new hooks and filters [Read more].
- Fix allow custom thumbnail for album
- Allow custom thumb even if encoding service is activated
- Updated language files
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- File upload setting for thumbnail