An XML sitemap can be generated of all the public media files uploaded via rtMedia plugin. This plugin also compatible with Yoast SEO plugin if you are already using on your site.
Watch below video to quickly understand how plugin work:
This plugin has provided two ways to generate sitemap:
- Generate sitemap using Yoast SEO plugin under
SEO -> XML Sitemaps
- If Yoast plugin is not installed/activated on site, this plugin will automatically generate sitemap from
rtMedia -> Settings -> SEOsection.
How this add-on works?
A simple interface is provided in the backend where site admin can click a link to generate an xml page.
Who can use this add-on?
If you want to allow your website media files (images, audio, video and other documents) to indexed and display in search engine result, then you can use this addon.
Generated sitemap just need to submit in webmaster tool on Google, bing, yahoo, etc.
Pricing and Licensing.
This addon can be purchased for single site to 100 sites. The price varies depends on for number of sites this product purchased. All rtCamp products comes with a one year license. You can read more about it here. License key must be activated on your website and its useful to get future updates automatically.
Support and Documentation
Follow these steps to get add-on setup and install:
rtMedia SEOplugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-seo.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
rtMedia -> Settings -> SEOtab you can find option to create a sitemap.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.2.0, April 25, 2018Enhancements
- Added compatibility with Yoast SEO plugin version 7.3
- Added a filter from Yoast SEO plugin to alter maximum entries per page in sitemap [Doc]
- Updated sitemap page URL with respect to Yoast SEO plugin version 7.3
Version 1.1.3, January 31, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
Version 1.1.2 Dec 2, 2016
- Image tag has added to rtMedia photo sitemap
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
- Updated date-time format for sitemap entries
- Bug fixes
- Initial Release- provided support for Yoast SEO plugin to generate sitemap.
- Title and meta description for rtMedia generated pages
- Meta robots index/noindex and follow options
- Support for “All in One SEO plugin”