Enforce upload limits on your website by specifying how much each user can upload over the course of the day/month/year in terms of total bandwidth or number of media items. You can also set a site-wide hard upload limit for each type of media (audio/video/pictures).
Additionally, you can specify if users are allowed to create new albums, and the number of albums that they can create if allowed to do so.
Follow these steps to setup and installation:
- Download plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-restrictions.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
- The plugin settings appear under
rtMedia -> Settings -> Types
Read documentation here.
Version 1.1.5, January 16, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
==Version 1.1.4==Jul 12, 2016
- Filter for settings form field arguments
==Version 1.1.3==May 31, 2016
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
==Version 1.1.2==Aug 11, 2015
- Fixed invalid markup issue
- Bug fixes
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Upload limit settings added.