Give updates to members for all the recently uploaded media on your website. Let site member choose which RSS feed they want to use (Music, Video, albums or photos).Go through the below video, how this plugin works:
Follow these to setup and installation:
- Download rtMedia Podcast (RSS and Atom feeds) plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New -> Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-podcast-feed.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
- Option can be found under
rtMedia -> BuddyPresstab.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.1.2, January 16, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
==Version 1.1.1==Jun 02, 2016
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
==Version 1.1==Jun 08, 2015
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Added settings in rtMedia.