rtMedia photo watermark add-on lets you add watermark text to photos uploaded via rtMedia. It turns your rtMedia powered community into superior social experience along with your own identity!
Important: You need to have either ImageMagick or GD library installed on your server for this addon to work. The installation instructions can be found on PHP’s official manual here and on ImageMagick’s official website here. Also see these installation instructions.
This product comes with guaranteed update.
- You can use this add-on on any number of sites.
- Price includes 1 year of forum support. Support will be provided for 1-site only.
- Price includes 1 year of free updates. If you do not receive any update within 1-year from the date of your purchase, your license will be extended to cover next upgrade for free of cost.
- This product is configured to automatically update itself if the license key is activated.
If you have questions, feel free to ask us.
Please follow these simple steps to get your watermark add-on running.
- Download rtMedia photo watermark plugin from your My Account Section.
- Go to
Plugins > Add New > Upload. Please select the
rtmedia-photo-watermark.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- Done. Now, you can do required changes for watermark text under settings.
How to check if ImageMagick is installed on my server?
Go to rtMedia’s support tab. You would see one of the following:
Detailed installation instructions can be found on PHP’s official manual here and on ImageMagick’s official website here. Alternatively, you can contact your hosting provider/server team to install/enable ImageMagick.
Following is our planned feature list for this add-on, not in order.
- Using image as watermark option so you can use your brand logo as watermark instead text.
- Watermark for .gif support.
- Live preview of watermarked image under watermark setting.
- Fine grain watermark position -> margin from edges (custom values can be added).
- Bulk watermark options (regenerate thumbnail style).
- for images which are not watermarked before
- or re-watermark existing image if original images is preserved
- WordPress Media upload watermarking
- Why do I need this add-on?
- What are the settings for this addon?
- How this addon works?
- Can I preserve original images?
- Is the current plugin version Translation-ready?
- I want to report a bug/request a feature?
- How long will I be eligible for upgrades?
- Is this add-on support video watermarking?
- Will it work on shared hosting?
Q. Why do I need this add-on?
The watermark addon useful to copyright your photos with your brand name or your identity. Whenever users upload images on your BuddyPress community site, the watermark text will apply on that image.
Q. What are the settings for this addon?
There are number of settings for watermark text, like font size, color, font-family. Also can apply opacity for the text. Along with that, text position can be provided.
Q. How this addon works?
Admin will do settings as per the requirement in WordPress -> Dashboard -> rtMedia -> Watermark.
When user upload an image from his/her profile via rtMedia uploader, the watermark text will apply to that image.
Q. Can I preserve original images?
Yes, original uploaded image will be saved on server (without watermark text), if admin allowed that option from the settings.
Q. Is the current plugin version translation-ready?
Yes, it is translation ready. The .po and .mo files are included.
Q. I want to report a bug/request a feature?
Please feel free to use our support forum to report any bugs or request a feature.
Q. How long will I be eligible for upgrades?
We will be providing upgrades up-to one year from your date of purchase.
Is this add-on support video watermarking?
No. This add-on only work with images. Also it will not work with .gif extension image.
Q. Will it work on shared hosting?
This depends on whether ImageMagick or GD library is installed and enabled for your account. Check with your hosting provider/server team.
Version 1.2.4, October 4, 2017Fixed
- Double watermark issue with same sized media entities for rtMedia file sizes
- Issue adding watermark text while updating watermark for existing media files
Version 1.2.3, September 18, 2017Fixed
- Google font family display issue under rtMedia Photo Watermark admin settings
- Site break issue when BuddyPress is not enabled
- PHP warning related to array_combine function used for rtMedia Photo Watermark admin settings page
- Fixed conflict with rtMedia photo filters addon
- Fixed negative image size option in backend setting
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
- Enhancement: Minified JS and Compressed CSS
- Added Language File
- Updated admin option UI
- Fix plugin update
- Fix possible XSS vulnerability.
- Fix changelog issue
- Fix update plugin issue
- Fix Form submit button name & some typo
- Fix for admin notice
Read about setting and other details for this plugin in documents