rtMedia photo watermark add-on lets you add watermark text to photos uploaded via rtMedia. It turns your rtMedia powered community into superior social experience along with your own identity!
Important: You need to have either ImageMagick or GD library installed on your server for this addon to work. The installation instructions can be found on PHP’s official manual here and on ImageMagick’s official website here. Also see these installation instructions.
This product comes with guaranteed update.
- You can use this add-on on any number of sites.
- Price includes 1 year of forum support. Support will be provided for 1-site only.
- Price includes 1 year of free updates. If you do not receive any update within 1-year from the date of your purchase, your license will be extended to cover next upgrade for free of cost.
- This product is configured to automatically update itself if the license key is activated.
If you have questions, feel free to ask us.
Version 1.2.5, January 16, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
Version 1.2.4, October 4, 2017Fixed
- Double watermark issue with same sized media entities for rtMedia file sizes
- Issue adding watermark text while updating watermark for existing media files
Version 1.2.3, September 18, 2017Fixed
- Google font family display issue under rtMedia Photo Watermark admin settings
- Site break issue when BuddyPress is not enabled
- PHP warning related to array_combine function used for rtMedia Photo Watermark admin settings page
- Fixed conflict with rtMedia photo filters addon
- Fixed negative image size option in backend setting
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
- Enhancement: Minified JS and Compressed CSS
- Added Language File
- Updated admin option UI
- Fix plugin update
- Fix possible XSS vulnerability.
- Fix changelog issue
- Fix update plugin issue
- Fix Form submit button name & some typo
- Fix for admin notice
Read about setting and other details for this plugin in documents