Important: You need to have ImageMagick installed on your server for this addon to work. The installation instructions can be found on PHP’s official manual here and on ImageMagick’s official website here.
rtMedia Photo Filters add-on lets your community members add shades/effects to photos uploaded via rtMedia. It’s a sure fire way to add some excitement to your BuddyPress powered community.
This product comes with guaranteed update.
- You can use this add-on on any number of sites.
- Price includes 1 year of forum support. Support will be provided for 1-site only.
- Price includes 1 year of free updates. If you do not receive any update within 1-year form the date of your purchase, your license will be extended to cover next upgrade for free of cost.
- This product is configured to automatically update itself. As of now no activation key is required to get future updates.
If you have questions, feel free to ask us.
Please follow these simple steps to get your Photo Filters add-on running.
- Once you complete the purchase, you will get a download link for rtMedia Photo Filters
- Go to
Plugins > Add New > Upload. Please select the
rtmedia-photo-filters.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- Done. Your users will now be able to add effects on the photo edit screen.
How to check if ImageMagick is installed on my server?
Go to rtMedia’s support tab. You would see one of the following:
Detailed installation instructions can be found on PHP’s official manual here and on ImageMagick’s official website here. Alternatively, you can contact your hosting provider/server team to install/enable ImageMagick.
- Why do I need this add-on?
- Where are the settings for this addon?
- What are the available effects?
- Is the current plugin version Translation-ready?
- I want to report a bug/request a feature?
- How long will I be eligible for upgrades?
- Will it work on shared hosting?
Q. Why do I need this add-on?
The Photo Filters Add-on adds shades/effects to rtMedia Images. Your users can apply these effects to the images they have uploaded. This will definitely add value and excitement to your community!
Q. Where are the settings for this addon?
There are no settings. rtMedia Photo Filters is a true plug and play add-on. Just install it. Your users will now be able to apply shades/effects to uploaded images on the edit screen.
Q. What are the available effects?
The following effects are present in Version 1.0
Q. Is the current plugin version translation-ready?
Yes, it is translation ready. The .po and .mo files are included.
Q. I want to report a bug/request a feature?
Please feel free to use our support forum to report any bugs or request a feature.
Q. How long will I be eligible for upgrades?
We will be providing upgrades upto one year from your date of purchase.
Q. Will it work on shared hosting?
This depends on whether ImageMagick is installed and enabled for your account. Check with your hosting provider/server admin. Back to top ↑
Version 2.2.3, January 31, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs link directly in plugin screen
- Fixed original file not showing when effects are generated first time
- Added filter to fetch rtAmazon S3 file URL
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
- Improved Notice if ImageMagick is not installed
- Rebrand rtMedia Instagram to rtMedia Photo Filters
- Updated admin option UI
- Fix plugin update
- Fix possible XSS vulnerability
- Fix plugin slug
- Fix upload folder
- Fix form submit button name
Read about setting and other details for this plugin in documents