Go through the video, how this plugin work:
This plugin integration with rtMedia plugin, site admins can award virtual points for various rtMedia activities, like media upload, likes, deleted, albums creation, playlist, etc.
This plugin required myCred plugin. MyCred is point management system. Which is integrated with rtMedia plugin. Website admin can reward users with points based on their media activity on site.
Follow these simple steps to get rtMedia myCRED add-on running:
- Download rtMedia myCRED plugin from your My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-mycred.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
- New rtMedia myCRED tab will be added under
rtMedia -> Settings.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.2 Dec 8, 2016
- Introduced new admin setting to limit number of points per field
- View points for media (Image, Video, Music, Document etc.) can now be individually assigned
- Point deduction issue while deleting media
- Link in admin to Setup rtMedia myCRED hooks
==Version 1.1.5==July 05, 2016
- Fix error condition related to rtMedia V4.0.3
==Version 1.1.4==Jun 03, 2016
- Added Chinese language file
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
==Version 1.1.3==Nov 27, 2015
- Fix myCRED log for rtMedia actions
- Fix multisite issue
- Updated EDD license
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Added settings in rtMedia settings tab.
- Integrated myCRED plugin with rtMedia activities