Report media if they find offensive. Set number of reports to automatically take down media from website.
User can report a uploaded media also admin can set count for number of times a media reported, based on that media can be deleted from website.
There is a moderation page from where site owner/admin can check reported media list and allow, delete media.
Also, site owner set email notification on daily, hourly basis to provided email address.
Note: If site admin select value “0” under moderation settings, all the media first goes for approval to admin.
Follow these to setup and installation:
- Download rtMedia Moderation plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-moderation.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
- There will be a
rtMedia -> Settings
Read documentation here.
Version 1.1.9, January 31, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
Version 1.1.8 Dec 6, 2016
- myCRED points can now be assigned when media is Reported (requires rtMedia myCRED v1.2+)
Version 1.1.7 Nov 25, 2016
- Added the
Screen Optionstab to Moderation section
Datefilter to Moderation section
- Admins can now edit reported media directly from the Moderation section
- Changed content of media report notification email
- Backend sorting functionality
- PHP warning notice
- License notice displaying over page title
- Made columns sortable in admin moderation page
- Fixed notices and warnings in admin moderation page
- Changed the license activation/deactivation core functionality
- Added check for BuddyPress activity component
- Added Edit media link in admin moderation view
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
- Fixed - Bulk edit issue while allowing media under Moderation
- Fixed - Withdraw button issue even after allowing media from Moderation
- Fixed - Did required changes for rtmedia.io
- Updated EDD license
- New - Added GPLv2 License
- Fix - Display media in activity even after moderation
- Added message for report moderation
- Updated EDD license
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Settings to enable moderation.
- Set email to site admin.