Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia Likes plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-likes.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
- Enable Likes page from rtMedia -> Other Settings -> “USER’S LIKE PAGE” tab
Read documentation here.
Settings to Like Page option:
Like page under user profile:
Version 1.3.3, January 16, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
Version 1.3.2 Mar 2, 2017
- Compatibility issue with PHP versions prior to 5.5.
Version 1.3.1 Feb 28, 2017
- Added: Filter to include media added as comment in likes tab under user profile [ Doc ]
- Pagination issue in likes tab under user profile.
- Remove media added as comment from likes tab under user profile.
- Remove rtMedia admin setting header
USERs LIKE PAGEand add into rtMedia plugin version 4.3.
Version 1.3 Dec 15, 2016
Liketo media comments
- Added: Admin settings to enable/disable comment likes and separate
- Improved time stamps for media Like
- Improved text and image alignment in media Like popup
- Improved text messages in Like popup, admin settings
- Rearranged admin settings
- Updated the license activation classes
==Version 1.2.1==Jun 06, 2016
- Updated German language file
- Added GPLv2 or Later license explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
- Add \"likes\" in admin nav menu
- Show all the liked media irrespective of context
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Settings added for Like page