A new tab FavList will be added under member’s media tab.Users can set the privacy of FavList while creating. User can choose any type of media file as favourite.
Follow steps install this addon:
- Download rtMedia Favorites plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-favorites.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
rtMedia -> Settings -> Other Settingstab you can find Enable/Disable Playlist option.
Read documentation here.
Version 1.2.7, April 23, 2019
- UI issue while creating Favlist
- Save Settings issue form rtMedia Settings
- FavList sub nav in BuddyPress groups
- “Media Gallery” shown as the favlist name
Version 1.2.6, January 16, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in plugin screen
Version 1.2.5 Feb 24, 2017
- Pagination and loadmore issue
==Version 1.2.4==May 26, 2016
- Added GPL License
- Updated EDD License
- CSS fixes
- Updated EDD license
- Updated favlist template
- Added grunt
- Added favlist\'s action alert messages
- Added new hooks and filters
- Updated CSS for edit Favlist
- Added new hooks
- Added language files
- Initial release
- added option under rtMedia Settings.