The rtMedia bbPress Attachment addons adds the rtMedia Uploader to bbPress posts. This allows your users to easily and intuitively add media to their conversations.
- Why do I need this addon?
- Where are the Settings for this addon?
- Which file types can I upload?
- What are the pre-requisites for this addon?
- Is this addon translation-ready?
- How do I report bugs or request new features?
- How long will I be eligible for updates?
- How many sites can I use this addon on?
- What will happen if I do not renew after a year?
Q. Why do I need this addon?
bbPress does not allow users to upload media of any kind, other than inline images. This restricts the usefulness of your forums. The rtMedia bbPress Attachment addons adds the rtMedia Uploader to bbPress posts. This allows your users to easily and intuitively add media to their conversations.
If forums are a major part of your website experience, this addon will go a long way in improving the experience for your users.
Q. Where are the Settings for this addon?
Once installed, this plugin’s settings will appear under rtMedia > Settings > bbPress
Q. Which file types can I upload?
The plugin uses the rtMedia Uploader- thus, any file type supported by the same can be uploaded.
You can upload files using the “Choose files” button that will appear in all bbPress forums.
Q. What are the pre-requisites for this addon?
This addon will require WordPress 4.0+ and rtMedia to function. In addition, ensure that you have enough storage space on your server to accommodate user uploads.
Q. Is this addon translation-ready?
Yes, this plugin is translation-ready.
Q. How do I report bugs or request new features?
You can use our support page to report a bug or request new features.
Q. How long will I be eligible for updates?
This product comes with guaranteed updates for 1 site for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If no updates are released within 1 year of purchase, your license will extend to cover the next update free of cost.
This product is configured to provide automatically updates from the backend of your website itself. No license key is needed to update as of now.
Q. How many sites can I use this addon on?
You can install/use this product on any number of sites, including on a localhost, testing site or custom development environment. However, we will provide premium support and updates for 1 licensed site only.
Q. What will happen if I do not renew after a year?
The copy of code on your server will continue to work without any issue. However, you will lose access to new features and premium support without a valid license. You can renew your license anytime for a 50% discount.
Follow these to setup and installation:
- Download rtMedia bbPress Attachments plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-bbpress-attachments.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
bbPresstab will be added under
rtMedia Settingswill be added
Read documentation here.
Changelog==Version 1.2.5==May 16, 2016
- EDD license update and added GPL
- Fix query to fetch attached media
- Added \"rtm-bbp-no-attachment\" html class if no attachment found
- Fix upload directory
- Added support for
- Bug fixes
- Admin option for anonymous post attachment
- Open attached media in lightbox
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Settings for bbPress plugin
This product comes with guaranteed updates for 1 site for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- You can install/use this product on any number of sites.
- Price includes 1 year access to our premium support forum for 1 licensed site only.
- Price includes 1 year of free updates. If no updates are released within 1 year of purchase, your license can be extended to cover the next update free of cost.
If you have questions, feel free to get in touch with us.
We urge you to visit our Demo site. If you have any questions about demo site or a feature, feel free to post them in our pre-sales support forum. As always, we offer a 30-days refund policy just in case things don’t work out! 🙂