- Download rtMedia Activity URL Preview plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-activity-url-preview.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
- Now, you can see the preview of any website URL in BuddyPress activity page when paste URL in upload box
Read documentation here.
Version 2.1 Apr 21, 2017Enhancements
- Added: Filter to prevent preview from particular domain [ Doc ]
- Provided support for
- Duplicate URL preview issue when appended text in newline
Version 2.0 Jun 30, 2016
- Improved UI for activity URL preview
- Twitter card support
- Stopped refreshing the preview on key up event
Version 1.2.3 Jun 03, 2016
- Improved URL preview
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
Version 1.2.2 Dec 11, 2015
- Fix activity url preview and user mention in activity conflict
- CSS updated
Version 1.2.1 Aug 18, 2015
- Minified JS and CSS files
- Bug fixes
Version 1.2 Jul 07, 2015
- Open link in new tab in activity
- Fix special character gets truncate issue
Version 1.1 Jun 08, 2015
- Added language files
Version 1.0 Jun 02, 2015
- Initial release
- Option to enable settings