This month’s releases include rtMedia core, rtMedia bulk edit, rtMedia WordPress Sitewide Gallery plugins. Let’s check out each of them in detail.
We have released this version fixing some issues faced by customers related to the BuddyPress Activity Media Comments. Also fixes an issue related to media height and width reflection into BuddyPress activity feed.
Check out the full changelog below
Version 4.5.6, February 18, 2019
- Threaded comment and comment count issue with BuddyPress Profile and Group Activity feed
- Duplicate activity feeds comment issue
- Edited Media size reflection issue in BuddyPress activity feed
rtMedia bulk edit
We have improved the bulk edit operation by hiding the edit options once the required action has been performed. Along with this, we have improved plugin operation UI with some default WordPress themes, fixed bulk edit issue with the rtMedia Custom Attributes.
Version 1.2.5, February 7, 2019
- Hide bulk edit container after action is performed
- Removed change privacy button from group bulk edit
- Duplicate Docs link on plugins page
- Issue changing Custom Attributes through bulk edit
- Save button to change custom attributes gets disabled after changing privacy
- Improper UI with default WordPress themes
- Inconsistent border on selected media while bulk editing
rtMedia WordPress Sitewide Gallery
This version includes some fixes with the Add, Edit and Upload functionalities of this add-on. Also fixed direct and manual upload issue when the terms and services check box is enabled from rtMedia core.
Version 1.2.2, February 25, 2019
- UI issues with uploader
- Issues with Add, Edit and Upload functionalities
- Upload terms checkbox issues with direct and manual upload
- Warnings and notices
How do I update?
Update rtMedia Core from the WordPress backend like usual. You can also download the zip files from the WordPress plugin directory to manually update them.
Update any rtMedia addon from the WordPress backend on a website that has an active license key. Alternatively, you can download the latest zip file from Account Page.
Our 40+ Premium addons & themes, are easier than ever to keep track of, with our new Subscription billing model. Every product comes with 1 year of guaranteed updates and access to our Premium Support channel.
What are you waiting for? Go & update your plugins. Do post us your reviews in the comment block below or push the like button.