Today we released a new premium WordPress theme that would be perfect for food bloggers, photographers and other gallery related websites. Since it was made primarily with an eye on food bloggers we are calling it ‘Foodmania’.
This theme is fully compatible with BuddyPress, bbPress, rtMedia, Woo-Commerce and many more. Here is our list of WordPress plugins, the theme is compatible with.
Anyone running a community website based on food, cuisine, photography, automobiles would require showcasing big sized images. Our designers have focused on this a lot more while coming up with the UI for this theme.
- WordPress customizer is fully supported.
- Setting custom header image for all pages and posts.
- Custom home page template along with image slider, content area.
- Colour picker option to change entire website colour.
- Allows BuddyPress member to change Cover Photo and Profile photo.
- 600+ Google fonts supported with their variants and subsets.
- Child theme provided so custom work can be done by theme developers.
- Fully responsive and works with mobile & tablet devices out of the box.
Pricing and License
This theme is ready to sell on our store, can be purchased in just $99 USD for single site.
Future updates, bug fixes and compatibility of WordPress version will be released on regular basis. The license key is valid for one year from date of purchase. The customer who purchases Foodmania, will receive an update notification in their WordPress dashboard and can be easily updated like other WordPress themes.
Demo and Documents
You can check demo site of Foodmania with all the features and supported plugins. Simply login with given details:
Go through the documentation of Foodmania theme.
We are providing two zip files: foodmania.zip and foodmania-child-theme.zip.
A license key, which can be used to get regular updates of foodmania theme.
What is not included with purchase
No PSD: We have created this theme based on feedback and suggestion given by our customers. Most features are added by our own developers’ feedback. Hence PSD was never created and hence it cannot be provided.
We suggest you to visit live demo site first. If you have any questions about demo site or a feature, feel free to post them in our pre-sales support forum. Finally, we offer 30-days refund policy just in case things don’t work out!
Links: Documentation | Support Forum
You must be logged in to post a comment.