As all of us are aware, our favourite CMS, WordPress is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month. In addition, our very popular plugin, BuddyPress Media has crossed more than 50,000 downloads. The mood at rtCamp, is of celebration and we are inviting you to be a part of it.
As part of the dual celebrations, we are very pleased to announce a review contest for BuddyPress Media. If you are someone who has used BuddyPress Media and it’s useful addons, we’d like you to share your views of it. In return, we are offering great rewards.
How to participate?
It’s pretty simple. Just do the following to participate in the contest:
- Write a blog post reviewing BuddyPress Media and/or its addons. You can write a tutorial also if you are using BuddyPress-Media differently.
- Post a link in the comments section below.
- Wait till 27th May when we celebrate WordPress’s 10th anniversary and announce the prizes.
Below is list of prizes. There are total 6 prizes to grab as of now. But if we get better response than anticipated, we will increase number of prizes.
|Grand Prize||$500 worth of rtCamp store credit|
|1st Runner-up||$250 worth of rtCamp store credit|
|2nd Runner-up||$100 worth of rtCamp store credit|
|3 x Special prizes||$50 worth of rtCamp store credit each|
Good things about prizes:
- All the credits can be used either on rtCamp Store or to use the newly launched Encoding Service.
- These credits are transferable. So, you can pass on the addons and/or encoding credits to your friends, readers or users.
- Flexible coupons. You can request your prize to be divided in coupons so that you can control distribution.
- No Expiry! You and/or your friends & readers can use coupons in parts till they last. There is no expiry date to for remaining balance.
There are just four criteria that we’ll be looking at:
- Originality: Please avoid copying-pasting content as it is from other web sources like this and this.
- Correctness: The review needs to technically correct. If you are not clear about any aspect of BuddyPress-Media, please ask us for explanation rather misleading people.
- Presentation: Since its all about multimedia, reviews with clear presentation, e.g. screenshots will earn bounty points.
- Influence: How many people does your post reach is also an additional factor. So, tweet, share and spread your words away. Please do not spam people!
|10th May 2013||Contest starts|
|27th May 2013||Contest closes|
|28th May 2013||Winners announced|
So, grab your keyboards and start writing!