User must have to check the terms and conditions checkbox before uploading the media on website.Site admin have option to add page URL of “terms & condition” or any other page.
Follow these simple steps to install and run this addon:
- Download rtMedia Upload Terms from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-upload-terms.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
rtMedia -> Settings -> Other Settingstab will see option.
Read documentation here.
==Version 1.2.6==Oct 12, 2016
- Removed the alert message when checkbox is selected
==Version 1.2.5==Oct 11, 2016
==Version 1.2.4==Oct 11, 2016
- Fixed Terms of service message coming in wrong place
- Added alert when Terms of Service is not selected for activity in admin settings
- Added settings for user to set message for error message and terms and service message
- Fixed the conflict with rtMedia Custom Attribute addon
==Version 1.2.3==Jul 15, 2016
- Removed dependency with rtMedia Activity Preview addon
==Version 1.2.2==Jul 13, 2016
- New feature for terms and service checkbox in activity
==Version 1.2.1==Jun 06, 2016
- Fixed CSS issue
- Updated German language file
- Added GPLv2 or Later license explicitly
- Updated EDD License library
==Version 1.2==Aug 18, 2015
- Minified JS and CSS files
- Bug fixes
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Added terms of service option in rtMedia settings.