As the name suggests, this add-on adds watermarking functionality to the images being uploaded using the rtMedia plugin itself.
You need to have ImageMagick installed on your server for this add-on to work. The installation instructions for ImageMagick can be found in PHP’s official manual here and on ImageMagick’s official website here.
Follow these simple steps to get your watermark add-on running.
- Once you complete the purchase, you will receive a download link for rtMedia photo watermark plugin.
- Go to
Plugins > Add New > Upload. Select the
bpm-watermark.zipfile from your computer and click Upload.
- After uploading, click the Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
- Set the Watermark options under Settings.
Go to rtMedia’s support tab (
rtMedia -> Settings -> Support > Debug Info). You would see one of the following:
ImageMagick is not installed
ImageMagick is installed
- Choose the watermark text font from hundreds of font- families
- Change size, color and position for the watermark text
- Save original image
rtMedia Photo Watermark settings:
Font Family used from Google Fonts – https://www.google.com/fonts
You can try out a live demo here: http://demo.rtmedia.io/. Upload an image under your profile using rtMedia uploader and see the watermark text on that image 🙂