This add-on allows site admin (owner) to create sitewide gallery/albums to showcase media. Site admin can create any number of albums and upload media using this add-on.
How this add-on works?
A simple interface is provided in the backend where site admin can drag and drop images to upload. A gallery/album page is created in once the album is published.
Who can use this add-on.
This add-on works best for site admins (owners) who operates photography, events, food websites etc. to showcase their work.
Pricing and Licensing.
The add-on is very easy to use and starts at very low price. All rtCamp products comes with a one year license. You can read more about it here. The license is useful to get future updates of this addon.
Support and Documentation
To install this plugin follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-wordpress-sitewide-gallery.zipfile downloaded from your computer and click upload.
- Click on the
Install Nowbutton and Activate the Plugin.
Albumtab will be added in WordPress dashboard.
You can read product documentation incase of any doubts/query here.
Version 1.2.2, February 25, 2019Fixed
- UI issues with uploader
- Issues with Add,edit and upload functionalities
- Upload terms checkbox issues with direct and manual upload
- Warnings and notices
Version 1.2.1, September 14, 2017New Features
- Added: Filter to change the message text under SiteWide shortcode gallery page for enabling admin setting[Doc]
- Media display issue of shortcode for rtMedia custom attribute addon by resolving conflicts
- SiteWide album gallery shortcode for disabled admin setting
Version 1.2, September 6, 2017New Features
- Introduced sitewide gallery shortcode to display all sitewide albums [Doc]
- Introduced media upload from WordPress media gallery into sitewide gallery albums [Doc]
- Introduced WordPress albums archive page to shows list of albums [Doc]
- Introduced filter to change text for no media in edit media popup [Doc]
- Replaced space with underscore for album name
- Added message in popup when no media is uploaded to album in backend
- Media import issue from FaceBook into sitewide gallery album
- Misplaced file upload button issue under the URL import section into uploader metabox
- Issue displaying excerpt on sitewide album page
- Upload button display issue for non logged in users
- Fix upload issue
- Fixed issue with rtMedia Social Sync
- Updated German language file
- Updated EDD License library
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Updated language files
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Added settings for albums custom post type.