Follow below steps for installation of plugin:
- Download rtMedia Direct Download Link plugin from My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-direct-download-link.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
- Enable Download option will be added under
rtMedia -> Settings -> Types.
Read documentation here.
Allow Download Options:
Version 1.2.3, January 11, 2018Enhancements
- Improved update plugin script
- Added Docs and Settings links directly in the plugin screen
Version 1.2.2 Dec 5, 2016
- Added: Action to target event before media download [Doc]
- myCRED points can now be assigned for downloads (requires rtMedia myCRED v1.2+)
- Download button not getting properly styled
- Fixed issue with rtAmazon S3 plugin
- Compressed CSS support
- Fixed myCRED points for download media
- Compatibility with rtAmazon S3 Plugin
- Updated EDD License library
- Added GPLv2 or Later License explicitly
- Added new hooks and filters [Read more]
- Bug fixes
- Fixed Playlist download
- Updated language files
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Admin settings to enable/disable media download