If you are using CubePoints plugin on your website, then rtMedia cubepoint add-on integrate with that plugin to setup point management system for users.
Users can earn virtual credits/points on your site for upload media, delete media, create albums, playlists, etc.
This plugin required CubePoints activated on your site.
Site admin can set any virtual points/number for upload media, delete media, create albums, playlist, when user like media, etc.
Please follow these simple steps to get rtMedia CubePoints running:
- Download rtMedia CubePoints plugin from your My Account Section.
- Go to WordPress site dashboard and navigate to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the
rtmedia-cubepoints.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Click Install Now button and Activate the Plugin.
CubePointstab will be added under rtMedia -> Settings.
Read documentation here.
Changelog==Version 1.1.2==May 19, 2016
- Updated EDD and added GPL license
- Updated EDD license
- Added language files
- Initial Release
- Setting tab added under rtMedia - > Settings
- Integration with CubePoints plugin